Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pink Light Promise

Working with the Pink Lights has really been a blessing, probably more for me than even for them, but isn't that how true service works?

I still haven't been in a shop.
There are a few reasons: 1. I've been asking Him to prepare me 2. Since it's about relationship building, we try to send in teams of the same people, and there aren't enough Chinese Sisters for me to be on a team 3. We really need Warriors outside anyway.

So, for 2-hours, I walk around the streets outside the shops and Yarp (read backwards). At first, I thought I there was no way I could yarp for that long, I mean we have a mental list of things to Ask for, and that's it, right? WRONG!
Each week I find myself overwhelmed with things to Say, and it's a really amazing time to hear from Him as well.

I want to share a little of what I've experienced.

The first week, for some reason, I felt Him tell me about Restoration. He said "I am the God of restoration, I am restoring them..."

The next week had a different theme: Bondage and captivity. He told me they are very deep in captivity, but He has come to set the captives free. So, I started Asking Him to break the chains, to literally break the physical buildings if He had to, like He did when Paul was in prison. I also Asked him for one girl in each shop. My friend and fellow Pink Light Warrior had a dream where there were a bunch of girls, but the enemy was taking one in particular... there's more to the story, but anyway, I started Asking specifically for that one girl, and I just really shared my friend's vision.

Last night we went out again, and it was so cool because I started Asking for that one girl in each shop again, and He told me He will deliver her, and it's going to be the girl who is in the deepest bondage! I was so excited, and I'm sure I sound like a nut case, but I believe this, and I believe it will be true. Based on His faithfulness in the past, I have no reason not to believe it.

Also, this might sound terrible, but stick with me. At the peak of my "I hate China" stage, I was so down that I would sometimes think, "I'm already going to Heaven. What do I care if these people go with me or not?"
Well last night, I was just Chatting away, and I was begging Him, "Please, these are my brothers and sisters, I want them to go Home with me!" and He said "See. You just answered your own question." It was really cool, now I know why I care/ should care- because these people are my brothers and sisters. They are made in His image just as much as I am, and Home won't be the same without them.

He reminded me of some other basic Truths too:
1. The girls don't have to convince Him to do anything. He already did it. He already died to forgive them, He already has a good plan for their lives, and He already loves them. It's all been done. All they have to do is accept it.

2. He is in that place. Blessed be His name, in the darkness, in the light, or even in the Pink Light, He's there. It's HIS territory.

3 It's not okay to judge the men. OH! I want to so badly, though. I think what sick, disgusting, dirt bags they must be... but He died for them too. I have a hard time with this one, I have to be honest. I'm going to try to see them also as hurting, disturbed people, who need Him as much as anybody. I want to believe that they can turn around. This is being really honest... but like, I almost WANT them to be punished... I kind of think it would be justified for them to Burn. Buuuut... ugh, THEY are my brothers too (that's REALLY hard to swallow) and... they are made in His image, as perverted as they've made it, and... He died for them too, as much as I don't like it. This is the WORST part: In His eyes, I am just as much a sinner in need of a savior as they are, the only difference is, I've accepted Him, and they are still waiting.

4. He is good regardless of our circumstances.

No comments: