I realize more and more blessings all the time! This year it was a huge gift just to be back with my family. At Christmas Eve service, we learned how fortunate we are to have been born on "this side of the cross," meaning after the death of Jesus, because it means we don't live under a bunch of laws from the Old Covenant, but under the unending grace of the New Covenant. Glory!
I was blessed to make it home safely, and blessed to make it back in time to see my extended family in Baltimore a few days ago, to see Emily, and to ease back into life in Slower Lower. I'm blessed that not only are all the family members I left still alive and well, but I have 2 new family members now that my cousin got married and had a cute little baby while I was gone. The part time job I picked up while I'm here is a blessing. I plan to save up some travel money for my last few months in China, and that will be a blessing.
Things are still going well with the Pink Lights back in Wuhan, and I'm blessed to be part of that even while I'm way over here! You can join us and be blessed too! The girls are doing a fruit and water fast on Thursday in China, so if you're in the states, it'll be Noon tomorrow though noon on Thursday.
I'm blessed that everything that was stolen from me has been replaced- my little brother got me a new purse because he knew somebody stole mine. How cute! Santa got me another camera, all my grandparents gave me cash, and I picked up a great new wallet before I left China. I even have a new bus book, phrase book, and hand sanitizer!
God is good, and because of Jesus, He thinks we're good too! What greater blessing is there!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment