This is my favorite story...
I was at the Bournes a few weeks ago, and I mentioned to Mr. Bourne (picture at right with one of his 9 children, Rachel) how I cry everytime I think about my mom not being saved. Most people tell me something encouraging like "oh, she'll come around...", but he gave me the best answer ever. He said "You weep for your mom so you can relate to how Jesus weeps for the lost." Wow! so then... I went to Alabama.
While I was there, I happened to share what Mr. Bourne said to me about my mom to my new friend, Haley.
So then... Haley went back home to Nashville.
She happened to share the story with her BF, who was unsure about God, and GET THIS: He told her he didn't wan't to be someone Jesus wept for. Something struck him, and he got saved! UH-mazing!
When I heard, I was so shocked. It gave me a lot of peace as far as dealing with my mom. God has a plan for her, and He's just using her in a unique way- she's not even a believer, and she's already lead someone to the Lord!
ALL things work for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose... ALL THINGS!
No comments:
Post a Comment